Monday, March 21, 2011

Idividual Novel Study- Key to Rondo

 



Key to Rondo







This year I have been selected to do a 'Idividual Novel Study'.


I have been asked to create six questions, in which I will answer after I have read the book(Key to Rondo).

Questions

Plot:

1. What do you think would happen if leo and  mimi never found the world Rondo?

2. Why do you think the author(Emily Rodda) wanted to make you think Conker and Freda were good then bad then good e.t.c?

Character:

3. Did you think Evil Uncle George and Great Uncle Henery was Hal when the Author first introduced him to the reader?Why?

4. Why do you think the Blue Queen wanted to steel Mutt?

Theme:

5. How do you think the person who painteed rondo on to the music box put life into the box?

6. do you think that we are living in a magical world in a box and people outside think our world is magic?Why?                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment